The Clean Committee is focused on providing the residents of the Newbold area with connections to city resources to help make your blocks cleaner and greener! If you're a block captain or just someone interested in helping out, get in touch to find out how we can work together and how we can help you.
We hold monthly meetings on the first Monday of each month at 6:30pm at Ultimo Coffee on 15th and Mifflin Sts. Check the events calendar for updates or changes to the schedule.
The Newbold Neighbors Cleaning Committee can help with
- Access to cleaning supplies for the cleanup dates listed above, including brooms, bags, gloves, and trash pickup coordination through the city
- Coordinating with 311, other city agencies, and our Town Watch committee to report and track trash problems and nuisance properties
Our goals as a group are
- To increase accessible green space around the neighborhood
- To reduce rain water runoff problems by planting trees
- To educate community members about the benefits of keeping your neighborhood clean and green
If you'd like to get involved, please feel free to show up to a meeting or contact the committee chairs.