Public Safety

The Newbold Neighbors Association Public Safety committee is working with various city services, including the 17th and the 1st Philadelphia Police Districts, Town Watch Integrated Services, and Philadelphia 311, to create awesomeness throughout our entire community.

Contact information for the 17th District

Submitting A 311 Report

Philadelphia 311 is a city service designed to handle non-emergency complaints and information requests across the various city agencies.  Please call 311 (or 215.686.8686 from a cell phone) to report quality of life issues, or you can submit a request from their website at

Helpful list of phone numbers for City services


Have a bike?

The 17th Police District and the South of South Neighborhood Association (SOSNA) have partnered to  provide free bike registrations. Having your bike registered will help police locate and identify your bike in the event that it is stolen.  The program is only open to residents of the 17th District.  To have your bike registered, visit SOSNA's Bike Registry page or take your bike to the 17th District headquarters in person at 20th and Federal Street.